Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oodles of kittens!

Weeell. I found, somewhere, a pattern for a flat-knit cat plush.
Yeah, cue me spazzing. Haha. I canNOT handle DPNs to save my life.
If I can remember the source I'll put the pattern. <3

The verrrry first one I made was the grey and white, based on my best-friend-from-New-Orleans-but-currently-in-Atlanta's cat, Iommi.




I'm not crazy about his face though.



Here he is at his new home!




Then these two I made for my two stepcousins who are currently preggers. My mom said to put rattles in them, but unfortunetly the rattles were giant which made them, especially the slightly smaller blue (sport weight yarn instead of worsted) not very cuddly. :/





I've got the body parts knitted for one so far. Then the tail and part of the head for another. :D I hope to give them to cat-owning family members this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment